Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 10
VaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Nami from VP

Body: Cannot be compared to Kylie and her killer bod. However, Nami is meaty at the right place, with natural boobs (which I prefer) and a good ass to grab.

Shower: Didn't get to shower. She jumped on me the moment we enter the room She did asked me if I had shower beforehand, which I did.

French: With her thick yet soft tongue, she will eat you up. Soft supple lips only adds to the experience.

BBBJ: Good and wet

FJ: Wild. On the bed and on the couch. Hearing her moans and "dirty talk" will just make you engage hyperspeed.

GFE: Best GFE so far. Offered fruits, food and a massage. I had 2 slots with her and could have left early. But she didnt rush me out and instead told me to lie down and gave me a massage instead. Warning - Her GFE will KC weaker mind bros easily.

RTF: Yes. I am now stuck between Kylie or Nami. Both gives good yet different experiences.

Obligatory "Your Millage May Varies" statement here.