View Single Post
Old 30-03-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone recommend MP around Mohd Sultan Road?

I know of one lactating ML who just joined a joint in that vicinity.
The ML used to work for a short while at the former TCS location @ Tyrwhitt (they installed shower cubicle at level 2), before moving on another 2 joints, and now finally at RV area.
Back then, she offered me her supply for $20 more, and demoed how she squeezes the supply from both taps. I was extremely impressed.

Don't ask me for contact. Just go to the RV area near Mohd Sultan and scan using your WeChat or MiChat app.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **