Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Real bro. Even got instances the actual person looks better than the photos.But some have to discount 10-20% in terms of face and body luh cos of photoshop magic. If you are abit wary, just look out for images that seem abit too photoshopped. Besides images, I think you should rely on the FRs and see what other people have said. If there's plenty describing how slim and pretty she is, that's going to be helpful. I also think most guys who have tried VP girls give rather trustworthy FRs so you probably don't need to worry too much.
Not all time photo shop la, if you notice the photos of the girls are nicely or even elaborated make up , like for function or photo portfolio

But when they are working they can’t after every session redo a detail make up again. If the girls are basically pretty sometimes they don’t even make up. So there will be difference from photos. Don’t discount the power of make up haha.

I also don’t mind girls who are real pretty 素颜