View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
Yeah yeah that guy, correct. That guy was a nut, but he was a perceptive nut, man. You on the other hand - a naive simpleton. You two are made for each other, really.

I mean, you probably one of those when fucking a prostitute you think the prostitute is in love with you, right. Like, she says your such a good fucker and you just take it in left right centre.
Below are two of the many posts you two clowns were arguing incessantly at one time. Henceforth shall I say you two are made for each other??! Apparently it is a kettle calling a pot black … Joke of the day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
What about your priorities ? I'm curious. You can't be bothered with "low thinking", yet you are on a forum lecturing "low-income" and "ah peks" ?

What about your time ? Where do you spend it on ? What do you want to achieve here ? What do you get out of ranting in here ? Does it make you happy ? How ? Why ?

Tell me, what issues do you worry about ? What outcome do you want to see, either in this forum, or anything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Your questions have already been addressed in my other posts. But like the fuck stupid kid in class who always can't keep up, you can't understand. Scroll up, re-read my posts. If you still don't get it, too bad your language skills suck. Find someone to tutor you.

I get it that you're butt hurt. You can carry on whining like a little bitch. I did say you should get your priorities right. But clearly, stupid as you are, you can't. Hence $50 for life.

My Personal FR Thread: