View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
I think you really write out their thinking. I was shock to receive from Anna's "poor sales, please donate" battle report as I only visit her 1 time only
I was even more shock when she say most of her regulars are either poor or stingy. Heng ah! I kena chop carrot head by her once only and stand firm not to call her PTI service anymore.
Routine of a ML

1) Like a salesman in a office, every morning, ML will send mass messages to
all her contacts. Dont be too happy if you received, 199 others also received
Quite easily done. Just press FWD

2) Those responded, she will say I miss you. You very long never come and find me? 要按摸吗?

3) After all these are done, she will wait for response. Usually comes in the afternoon and she will reserved slot for the day. At times, she will manipulate the bookings to optimize her earnings per day

4) Some will post in their moments so that you all can notice her and chat her up. She will probably tell you today no start work yet. very poor things kind of shit and we believed.

5) Some will be so honest to tell everyone that she now want to focus on making money and put all aside

And all these while, SINKIES believe and fall for their lies. buy gifts, flowers, bring them go MBS, advertised for them