View Single Post
Old 31-08-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
My wife has been massaged by a male masseur before. Both in Singapore and overseas. But she says the masseur never try anything.

I was a little disappointed to hear that.

Wonder if I should help her find a male masseur who will help give her a good whole body massage.
Never heard my wife talked about being massaged by a male..So far the closest incident was years back when we went Thailand on a trip with another couple. I remember we were in a massage shop where the full body massage "room" is segregated by a curtain. The initial plan for the sequence was my friend's gf, my friend, me, my gf. Then ended up me and my friend place were swapped. And because the place was quite quiet so I also didn't realize. It wasn't until the masseur pull away part of the curtain to talk another masseur then I saw my friend gf massaging next to me at quite close distance. I peek across to my friend side and noticed the curtain was also half drawn. Pretty sure he got steal glances at my gf massaging while I was also doing that on his gf. I think the massuer think we are in right pair so they didn't really cover up well that much.