View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

#4 went into the toilet to look for #6 ( my lovely sweet gf/ the helpless virgin who got desperate and let an indian old man fucked her) #3 filled me in on what had happened, but she filtered her words carefully not to affect me.

Apparently, this happened just a few minutes ago at the table in the banquet where the bridesmaid sat with their partners,

#3 : #1 brought this guy as her date to our table.. i think maybe, #6 and him used to date, but #1 was very mean lo… like.... made some very nasty comments about their past also… ask her not to try and snatch him back, even forced them to take photos together…. for her to remember…

knowing #1’s pattern, this was probably what was said..

#1 : hey…….. my date is finally here………. #6 you remember him? (Pulls Raj close to herself) of course you remember la, last time your lover buddy right.. best you ever had right? Haha. Now he’s mine ok, best I ever had. You don’t try and snatch him back hor. Come, I help you take a picture together (nudges Raj over to #6, pushing him to behind her chair and stepped away to aim her phone), so you can always look and remember your most shoik ever….

She couldn’t take the humiliation, #1 was loud! #4 stood up and intervened, but #6 had already walked away and headed towards the exit...

as I waited outside, the question that burned in my mind was, was she sad that others heard such mean and shameful things that were said about her? Or was it something else????

when she came out, I took her outside. Fortunately, she only put on very very little make up so she still looked fine… We hugged.

me : you ok?

her : i don’t know…… how to go back in……

me : well, we can always go back to our room and just start our weekend staycation…. or we can go back in TOGETHER (I held her hand tight) … show him confidently you are over him….

her : i don’t know how to face the others… so humiliating !!!

me : what’s humiliating? that you dated some guy, and now #1 is having your leftovers.. haven’t you moved on to someone better? someone you truly love? someone you can have an exciting future together with the rest of your live??

she looked at me, shocked, her expression changed. she looked hopeful, instead of despair : you sure you mean that?

OH FUCK!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY???

me : erm….. you know we just patched right? (fuck, she’s my gf now…. i guess??) but I should think so… the way we are headed…. should be right…

her : relax la… i’m just glad you can think about that. that’s all…

me : i mean, I can’t propose now la… but…. you know what i mean right… we haven’t even decide where to live.. or kids….

her : live??? kids??? you sure???? (she was smiling so happily now)

me : yeah… your stupid super single bed, cannot la! The height good to fuck on, but too small! Even though i’m losing weight…

her : but we can hug and sleep ma…

me : come on la.. we both hate that. we need our space to sleep, we are both like that. … why you make this kind of permanent decision sia, usually you are careful..

her : I guess… that time when I decided, really thought I was going to be alone for the rest of my life…..

me : aiyo, you ah…. ( hugged her tight) we move in with parents lo (i’m the only son)… you and mother like best friends…

she laughed happily, tears dried up…

me : feeling stronger?

her : yup yup…. thank you.. (she kissed me)

me : ready to go back in? just focus on being there for #5 lo..

her : yup…..

me : haha, now you regret not buying the dress I chose instead ? (it was one with lower cut, showing some cleavage…) make him drool over you.

her : no! no need. I don’t even want him to think about me!

me : just show a bit of the red strap la… do it for me leh.. i wanna see him jealous…

she bit her lower lip, then let pulled a bit of her red bra strap out, just showing a tasteful hint. we held hands and walked back in, #3 and #4 were waiting for us. they were watching us through glass window from the lobby.. I even peeked at her ass and told her “wasted, this dress not see through enough for him to see your red thong and die inside wanting you!” she smacked me as we walked back in.

#3 : you two really damn sweet lo…

#6 laughed, but i could feel it wasn’t full natural, like she forced it out to be brave…

when we went in, it was just #1, Raj, #3’s husband and #4’s husband at the table. He was catching up with Raj, but #1 alerted him to go back to his seat. #1 had rearranged #6’s bag to sit beside Raj. #4 shot a pissed off look at her husband and wanted to shift things around, switching with me and #6.

#6 : it’s ok…

#4 and her whispered, but she assured her. I helped her with her chair, let her sit before I did, also moving her hair closer to mine. I didn’t feel that comfortable having Raj, her former lover sit right beside her . I was just glad that the bra strap she let out a little was on her right, right were Raj was beside. The first two dishes had already been served. I think #2 helped the rest of us portioned, but she went out with her hubby to attend to their baby. judging by the amount of ‘leftovers’ on Raj’s plate, he’s really not a very considerate person…

i talked loudly to the table : sorry ah… my fault la, the horrible breakfast I made this morning keep making her lao sai…… baby, don’t forget to make sure cubicle got toilet paper later hor. my shitty breakfast too potent already, sure lao sai again…

she looked at me all confused, but she was smiling and smacked me .. the rest had a good laugh…

before #1 was about to make some comment, me : hey #1, remember that night sentosa villa? crazy night right? the bill also damn crazy, I just texted you, you saw my message?

she was stumped, completely didn’t expect me to remind her of that. not wanting to look like a cheapskate, “oh yeah, I transfer you later.. let me see ah..”

without consulting #6, I made a plan.. I looked over to #1 and signalled to speak to her outside. After she read my SMS (she blocked me on WhatsApp and facebook ever since sentosa) “Do you think she still loves him?” the way she looked up at me, that amount of excitement, devious joy and ideas on her face was TREMENDOUS! She got up and happily walked out with me. Everyone else thought I was trying to reason with her, but actually, I was there to propose a plan to her.

me : hi.

#1 : erm.. hi… why you end up with her sia??

me : I’m a fool for her maybe?

#1 : yeah la! stupid leh. even after I told you what happened??? there’s even more lo.

me : tell me next time la. we can’t be out here too long. I got idea, me you, Raj and her, we 4 go on a quick trip. I plan, either local, or maybe charter an over night boat.. dive… I want test her, see if she still has feelings for him… you in?

#1 : no need test. confirm have one. the way she let him fuck…

me : he really that good huh? is that why you also cannot resist him?

the reaction on her face. I’ve never been that close to her, or interacted that much. I’ve always found her to the unstable and had the crazy genes. but that reaction… i could tell…. She doesn’t even like Raj!

#1 : i don’t love him la. just a tool for now…

me : haha. you ah… as long as you enjoy can already, so how? you in? help me leh.. i foot the bill.

#1 : no need la. we share. I also want to expose her. you are a good guy leh. you deserve better. ok ! i’m in!

me : raj?

#1 : leave that to me. trust me. he’d do anything i say.

me : even if you ask him to flirt with #6 like last time?

#1 : of course!!

there was a moment of realisation for her, the ‘oh’ on my face made her aware as well.

#1 : I mean, for this coming trip.. don’t worry ok. I will help you expose her.

me : ok… thanks in advance? by the way, can have truce with her for this dinner a not?

#1 : why leh, you heart pain is it? over her? for fuck? you know she fuck client to get deal? that’s why she got promoted??

me : no la. you just think about yourself. i know you, this is not you ok? you so mean to her, others will just take her side. think for yourself ok? I know you jumping company, congrats by the way, but circle still small. don’t forget that

#1 pondered for a moment… : yup you are right… you are a good friend leh… or….. you got feelings for me is it???

me : don’t make this awkward leh. you know I don’t like too skinny…

#1 : oh yeah oh yeah…

we headed back in, #6 was sitting on my chair, beside #4. there was a gap between her and Raj. I went behind her and touched her shoulder, she turned and hugged my pants..

me : baby how? you want to switch seats?

#6: oh no, i’m fine. (she was determined!)

she got up to move back to her seat beside raj, i shifted her chair a little further away from me, and closer to him on purpose. then, I shifted my chair closer to her, further from #4. Noticed Raj looking at her legs, her cornflower blue dress wasn’t that short, but did show some thigh above her knees… we started to eat and #6 made efforts to feed me. I frowned at her, whispered to her, reminding her not to overplay it, like we were in love. Just be natural… it was more than enough. I ate with my left hand, and my right hand was on her left thigh……… slowly and gently, I slide it closer up to her pussy, until my pinky could feel the lace of her thong and play with the fabric… to my surprise, she did nothing to stop me or show me her discontent! I used my body to hide my hand from #4, knowing she’d be judging us, especially me and probably tried to stop us. whenever I struggled to pick up food using the spoon with my left hand, my lovely sweet gf helped me. #3 was looking and smiling happily at us, talking to her husband, I supposed she was telling him how cute we were.

Raj on the other hand, ate like he was at a buffet, didn’t bothered about #1 much. At the same time, he constantly look at #6’s legs. I was trying to expose her red thong to him as well… he may have been able to see glimpses of it. #1 noticed Raj being so distracted, she tried to nice to him, which easily grabbed his attention. He was very happy and got touchy with her. The way #1 cringed a little…… I WAS RIGHT ABOUT IT!

#1 had NO feelings or attraction to Raj at all!

As we waited for the waiter to scoop the fish maw, I whispered to #6, while my pinky dug into her clitoris : …… I don’t think #1 likes him at all. he keeps going close to her and she’s so uncomfortable……

#6 was breathing faster, i was digging her clitoris, gently, seductively….

#6 : don’t know.. don’t care….. (she then looked at me with her “come fuck me” look…… I could tell she was very happy)

me : he keep looking at your legs… that’s why #1 jealous. now hugging him…

#6 : tsk… don’t care them la…

me : denial just prolongs, confronting and embracing the uncomfortable truth sets us up stronger for the future….

she looked at me….. her mouth was wide open, with the ‘ehhhh???’ look….. even though my pinky already slide into her thong and is rubbing her wet clitoris, she had no reaction at all…

#6 : you remember????

me : word for word hor………… right? correct right?? (it was the thing she used to try and reinforce our ‘dating days’ back then. I resented it greatly and she knew it, sometimes even bringing up just to stop me from talking to her, always ended up quarrelling because of her refusal to compromise and try being intimate on other levels)

she nodded as we had a quick peck on the lips… my palm was now resting FLAT on her bushy crotch, her thong should be exposed to Raj by now. There was an awkward moment when she and Raj looked at each other, she saw him looking at where my hand was, quickly adjusted the large nap kin and shifted her butt forward and tried to hide her exposed thighs and slightly under the table…

#6 : mmmmmm! (my index and middle finger rubbed her clit a quick 5 times)

she rested her right cheek on her right palm, on the table… then shot me a pissed off but happy look… raj’s attention was no on her again…… I realised I had done enough…. took my hand out of her dress and pulled her on her waist back to me, to lean back on the chair while the rest passed the vinegar and pepper around… my fingers played around her thong, went into her ass crack and started to tickle her there in a sensual manner. at the same time, I was tugging her dress backwards, pulling higher up her thighs… after awhile, she pulled my hand and put it on her lap again…..

We whispered…

me : hmmmmm…….

#6 : nooooo. non no no no…

me : too late…..

my fingers played around her bush again, but i was careful not to penetrate her. keeping her in anticipation. Unfortunately, it was time for the bridesmaids to perform their duties, the preparing for photo taking etc. it was just us men at the table, awkward as fuck. #4’s husband approached Raj to take a smoke outside, but he was busy helping himself to the chicken…… Raj smokes??? and #6 could tahan him?? she hates smoke!

#2 and #3’s husbands appeared to be quite friendly with each other, they left the banquet with their babies. it was just me and Raj, who was busy finishing up whatever that was left on the table.

me : hey… thanks bro.

Raj looked at me, with the wing in his mouth… : what??