View Single Post
Old 15-05-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Wow - just wow.

This club!!

We've now qualified for the Community Shield

What a roller coaster of emotions I thought we blown it with those missed chances and that penalty miss from Mane. But we keep going, what a team!!

No Fab, Mo off, Big Virg off, Robbo off, sound, we'll sort it, boom, Kostas “ I am not the Greek scouser, I am the scouser Greek” gets it done, nothing left to say about these boys, they're beyond awesome!!

Trent/ Diaz/ Alisson magnificent!!

Diaz motm for me but Trent definitely pushed him close, some of those passes were just ridiculous. That one on the outside of his foot. OMG!!

Big shout to Milner, thought he was great when coming on and how good was Matip when he came on though? I honestly think, right now he’s our best defender. As for Jota, he took his penalty so well, under the most pressure!

Oh yeah, just seen a clip where Kostas scores the winner, everyone goes nuts, Hendo goes to console Mason Mount. Classy guy is our Captain

Finger's crossed Big Virg, Mo, Robbo and Fab will be ok for Paris on the 28th.

Believe, keep on Dreaming as the Journey continues and Enjoy the Ride