View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
hydeparkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
We hardly have such physical intimacies as described by you, probably once every few months? Perhaps, we both know that it will not lead to penetrative sex so we are not as motivated. But as you have rightly pointed out, these non penetrative pleasures can be very powerful as well.

As I reflect, perhaps there's more that I can do. I can initiate more intimacies with my husb w/o expecting penetrative sex. This is something I shall work on.

I have been holding back with my husband on my sexual needs as I do not wish to come across as needy/sex-crazed esp with my previous conviction of no penetrative sex before marriage. I don't want him to feel like I have changed after getting married. So I am still quite "prim & proper" with him as I am also afraid that he will judge me.

But I show a completely different side of myself when I am with friend. I really let myself go, be slutty, talk dirty and am up for different sexual adventures (outdoor, in car, cum on face, cum in mouth and swallowing etc). Because we agreed, no judgement, just enjoyment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
These are very powerful and heavy non penetrative pleasures.
If u can get him to enjoy all these, u are one step closer to nudge him to get it check so that the pleasure can go to the next level, penetrative.