Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydeparkk View Post
We hardly have such physical intimacies as described by you, probably once every few months? Perhaps, we both know that it will not lead to penetrative sex so we are not as motivated. But as you have rightly pointed out, these non penetrative pleasures can be very powerful as well.

As I reflect, perhaps there's more that I can do. I can initiate more intimacies with my husb w/o expecting penetrative sex. This is something I shall work on.

I have been holding back with my husband on my sexual needs as I do not wish to come across as needy/sex-crazed esp with my previous conviction of no penetrative sex before marriage. I don't want him to feel like I have changed after getting married. So I am still quite "prim & proper" with him as I am also afraid that he will judge me.

But I show a completely different side of myself when I am with friend. I really let myself go, be slutty, talk dirty and am up for different sexual adventures (outdoor, in car, cum on face, cum in mouth and swallowing etc). Because we agreed, no judgement, just enjoyment.
Thanks for opening up, i appreciate such candid sharing.
The way your marriage works seem to be like how married couples behave probably in the 1920's and earlier.

There is a code of respectable behaviour even between married couples for the West and the Orient as well.

If there is no animosity, malice or hatred between a couple, even such respectable behaviour is not detrimental albeit no sex.

Well, u actually have a rather sound foundation for a marriage and i am not being sarcastic, no ma'am.

So work on the getting closer to your hub part first.
Then slowly up the game with mild intimacies.
Take your time. Your needs, u can have your friend do that part.

As u progress and i really hope u will make progress with your hub.
Once he is more accustom to the intimate vibe in your home, let's hope he would let himself loose.

There is a wounded child in all of us.
If he can let u know exactly what is his 'wounded child' is about, u guys can bring your relationship to the next level.