View Single Post
Old 18-08-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 13
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Sometimes good for ladies to initiate. My husband not as active as before probably due to age. Probably most obsessed with playing other balls (golf) instead of my pair of balls (melons).

On weekends I woke him up with my bj and it never fail to arouse him…we had great sex on weekends morning and it was so good and relaxing..sometimes I shower together with him and also make him horny…

Lately I went to pick him from airport without my panty and it drove him wild. I think these are the things women should try our best to accommodate as it takes 2 hands to clap.

Which men wants to come home after a long day and hear wives bitching at him? For women, sometimes just turn a blind eye to all these nonsense and life will be happier…make sense? I also took my husband for granted because always ask him go buy lunch, dinner, pick up my shopping, be driver etc…but sometimes I also try to be nice to him and plan for holiday, make coffee for him etc…sometimes go shopping I just accompany him to see his golf stuff…instead of complaining about him wasting money, I just pay for him. Not say he got no money to buy but this kind of action touched him. Haha
Great job you doing there sister! Your hubby is one lucky fellow! If he disagrees, tell him to join my group & hear it from our guys😂
I'm glad you value your marriage greatly & going out of your way to please your man. I certainly hope you been rewarded in kind too.