View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Fiwfans.com

But I just tried and picture don’t look like the real person …so hit and miss
Fiwfan in BKK is similiar to FL Dome 1 in SG.

There are good stables and bad stables. Those bad ones will do bait and switch or use fake photos. Even good stables use photos that have been enhanced with beauty filters, so always discount and manage expectation. But at least got resemblence to real person.

If the session is advertised really cheap, there must be a reason for doing so. Ladies that are pretty will always be at a premium. Not to say can't find a cheap and good bonk, but have to find those good stables first. Good advice from previous bro on not going for ladies under 1.5k baht per shot cos higher probability of land mine.

There are fake FRs and genuine FRs. If the lady has good FRs and has unfiltered photos posted by customer, that is a genuine FR. Avoid ladies with no FRs unless you tried the stable before and proven reliable. Fiwfan has a list of ranking for customers. Can follow their FR to find the good stables and better bonks.

I've only had a couple of experiences with bait and switch, but these are with new stables i didn't try before, and they go straight into my blacklist.