Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Vientiane,Laos

lonelyfish;21659289]................ If you pay that 500rmb (can pay other currencies?) for that spa lady, you can just bring her to your hotel?

Ans : You can pay in RMB, Thai baht or laos kip. Yes, the ladies will stay in your room. I believe all the hotels in Sanjiang allow girls to their hotel. When I stayed in Wuzhou Business hotel at only 100rmb per day, they dont even bother to register my details. Wuzhou Business hotel is in front of Jian Guo Grand Hotel. (wuzhou business hotel in vientiane is not listed in agoda and google map) If you wish to stay in Wuzhou Business Hotel, then insist on staying in 2nd floor because the room have 2 beds and so is bigger, moreover this hotel dont have lift. 3rd floor is only 1 single bed. But better is stay in YouYi hotel because everything is nearer, Zijin Chen KTV is just opposite, just across the road and that spa is just next to this ktv.

Also, I check that Sithong road is a long road, are those farms scattered around or cluster in some part?

Farms are scattered however there are 2 that is directly opposite to each other, 1 on the right and the other on the left side of the road. Ask taxi men to bring you to these farms in sithong road because from outside, you wont know which are their farms.

OnlyLiveOnce wrote => Also, ST/LT are generally available at about 300k/600k kips at the chicken farms in Sithong Road and Impeng areas, it would help if you could communicate in Lao or Thai otherwise your minders will take a good cut from the proceeds. Cheers.
On my next trip, I will explore Impeng areas, should be interesting too.

Theres one more thing I noticed, cars in Vientiane seldom horn, they are patient and give way to each other. And there are many motorcyclists didnt wear helmet.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 19-09-2022 at 10:07 AM.