View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Re: Any good KTVs to patronise in JB?

Quick FRs for JB KTVs

Day 1: V club

Reached V club around 9pm on a weekday. 3 Paxs small room is good enough. Their small room is like sg ktv medium room size but with individual toilet.

This club is relatively new, well reno, sound system & lighting is good. Stone throw distance very near New York hotel.

Pre-covid, mummy will bring gals to parade (Vietnam, thai, local). However, after post-covid, gals no longer station in the club. Whole ktv very lifeless (no gals). Means you need to select the gal base on mummy list of photos. Same as other KTVs in JB too.

Damage for gal will be as follow:

Pre-covid : $300rm (gal sit with you 3 hours no 跑台) subsequent $100rm for additional 1 hour

Post-covid : compulsory $400rm (gal sit with you 3 hours no 跑台) subsequent $100rm for additional 1 hour

TBH abit disappointed to know that we need to select the gal from mummy WeChat. Saw the list of photos abit hard to choose because all heavy photoshop. Bo feel ….

Each bro selected one Vietnam gal from mummy WeChat. PLS TAKE NOTE ! Gal will take 30 to 45 mins to arrive depend where they stay. Sianz right? Me & my bro gal reached within 40mins, I saw my gal face I no feel, immediately requested to change a new gal. Paid $50rm politely asked her FxxK go & guess what !! Need to wait for another 30 to 40 mins for new gal to arrive.

Another bro more Jialat, waited for 3 hours, apparently the gal fly kite & mummy also screwed up. Whole night my bro face sianz half.

Finally my new gal arrived and playability was decent. Hug, kiss, touch neh, lie on her thigh relax all ok. Actually pretty standard same as local sg KTV like BVL. No naked lol..

Conclusion:

IS ALL DEPEND ON LUCK !

Abit unlucky, Our mummy is relatively new (not zai) as our main mummy is not working. A lot of time wasted waiting for the gal & is really like a gamble. You select the gal base on photos & mummy opinion(s).

Since our mummy screwed up, I knew my ktv session will be a half fuck one. If you’re like me, love to drink, sing & smoke, this place is good as the session is damn fucking long (8 hours).

Gal selection & quality wise: 6.5 out of 10.

Gal Selection: I only got 10 gals to choose from mummy photos list. If you’re lucky, your mummy contact is strong, you got more photos to choose.

Gal Quality: So so only in term of their look service & playability.

Damage(s)

Small room (9pm to 5am) $900rm ++ (includes drink (beer))

Gal tip: $400rm + $100rm extension (4 hours no 跑台)

Shall share another experience @ C2 soon for bros that like to chiong JB KTVs.

Day 2: C2 Ktv FR to be continue ……

Cheers broooooo ….