Thread: Lor 20 H 58
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Went around to find some shortlisted WL to try. Some code red, another one just started the next session. So, headed to 2058. Waited for 45min for Grace.

Girl: Grace L20H58
Session: $300 x 90 min
Looks: Slim, pretty with nice eyes. Doesn't look young like a JC girl though. Boobs natural, very smooth and soft skin, feeling it is very shiok.
Shower: Shower with some hug from the back. Quite clean, but that's it. Then head to the bed.
Massage: Did some massage with her boobs on my back, but just rub a bit nia . No effort, didn't fully utilise those boobs. Even A cup WL can give me much better feel by leaning lower to increase contact and spending more effort on this.
Catbath: Very good catbath. 2x back and front licking and kissing. I like this a lot.
French: No frenching on lips at all .
AR: Nice, long and comfortable AR even with all that tongue poking.
BBBJ: Quite long BBBJ. Will look at you during BBBJ, but didn't get that sexy eyes feel.
FJ: Not tight. Can't get enough feel.
Gfe: Ok, can chat, very comfortable to hug. But shower at the end was with her clothes already on . Left the room right on the dot.
RTF?: Don't know. She's pretty, gave very good catbath, AR and BBBJ. The no frenching and rushing to leave part was a disappointment.
Note: Plenty of toilet paper on the floor, just like another WL from another house lol.

After exit the room, saw Sasa. Wow she was hot, gonna change my mind and RTF her.