View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboyels View Post
what a twist
That’s why I’ve been sharing about Janice, her faith and her personal/character. The person in doubt here is not just an ordinary woman that has no shame or religion or treats herself like some cheap product. There are repercussions when such things happen.

A twist is not really unexpected at this point of time. Guilt and shame will always sink in after things happen. It’s always after things happen. No different for Janice. If she’s a slut or what, she’ll probably feel nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
OMG you creampie your friend's wife LMAO

Is Janice a Catholic?
Correction, I creampie my friend, not my friend’s wife

She’s a Christian. Slight differences based on technicalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Did you even bother to read?
Chill bro, he was lucky I posted the saucy parts maybe haven’t read the earlier ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozymandias View Post
GG,

You know, I am unsure as to whether you lost her but at this point you might have just done the silliest thing possible. Leaving her to her thoughts within her faith and leaving her feel like a harlot is possibly the worst thing you could have done.

Whatever you do at this point going forward if she reverts to faith and type , then any chance is over. But leaving her to her thoughts is possible the worst risk of all. Risk mitigation involves telling her that you have strong feelings for her and the you love her. I think you have done enough to show that you do.

Ozy
Hey bro, thanks for the comments. I really appreciate your kind feedback and words. Means a lot to me.

I’ve known women for a fair bit especially when they are sad or displeased and unhappy. No amount of consolation can help.

Sticking around might help if the issue was not caused by you. But right there, right then, I did something wrong. She gave in to her body and instead of thinking rationally dropped herself beyond the pits of redemption.

Marriage betrayal and infidelity is not something anybody takes likely. Especially for her. Sticking around might cause more discomfort and upset her further.

Telling her things like ‘it’s alright’, ‘don’t worry’ really won’t help. She’s ashamed there and then unable to compose herself anymore. In that state, her mind is running and unable to have a proper thought process.

Whether she reverts back to faith and or whatnot, was not my primary concern, my concern was her well being and I obliged her to leave her alone thereafter the act.

My hope was not she would continue the sinful relationship with me but rather able to face what she had done and come to terms with it herself not because I tell her it’s alright and console her.

She needed to come to terms with it herself. Thank you for the kind words and reply. Really appreciate it.