View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

She politely informed me that she had reached home and would take shower and then sleep. She promised she would text me when she woke up. I thought ho seh liao, everything is going well. However, she did not message me that day and I left it as it was..

Then suddenly she text me late at night to inform me that as it was her OFF day, she had spent the day with her family.
I probed about her family and she replied she has a husband and a 5 year old daughter. I asked is it alright for us to text each other as I am afraid her husband might not like it, she replied as long as her husband is not around, then she would reply me..wa seems like its damn exciting..

I told her its better not to text at that moment since her husband is beside her, she said yes, and she came into the washroom to reply to my messages.

I was thinking, perhaps this one is really hard to get as she is those very quiet type and she is married. So I just let it be natural and see how it goes, while I still get to fuck the KTV gal as long as I can, but my mind is thinking of May when I banged KTV gal..