Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Finally get to try TT the day before.
The meeting got delayed for almost half an hour but still okay.
MM help to open the door and welcome me in, as the previous cust is using the shower room so i waited awhile before went shower. Then go bak to room waited TT to enter.
She apologised for being late and hug for comfort. Then realise i too tall so she ask me sit down before continue the hug.
Then started kissing and such. Throughout the whole session alot of dfk going on.
In between she mention the few package price although i dun really rmb them.
Same as bro on top i easily cum when aroused so i will ask her to slow down when she focus on my xdd for too long. Almost cum when she doing the raw rub but manage to endure pass.
Ending she doing deep throat and was sucking real hard and cannot tahan anymore and i burst it in the mouth.
She took it all in and afterward wash her mouth with listerine before sucking it clean.
Another dfk before i was directed to wash up. Wash up halfway she came and give me xdd a few more slurp before ending the session.
I was offer to listen to the next door where mm and she will be doing a tarma but i was like very awkward staying to listen to their activity so i left after paying.
Dmg 2b2r