Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
in life, its all about what motivates you.

i had a long term relationship for >7 years which was almost sexless at the ending. in the first few years, sex was regular and even good, but as with almost all sinkie women, devolved into almost nothing at the ending. it left me feeling unwanted, thinking i was unskilled, and generally low confidence.

I went to MLs and FLs after ending the relationship, but with the mindset that these activities were purely monetary transactions - you get what you pay for, regardless of GFE or whatever. its the same for the ML/FL too.

honestly, i regained my confidence, and my demeanour around non FL/ML women changed drastically - i no longer was acting like a simp around women, my workouts were devoted to purely for self fulfilment and finally, i was no longer shackled to my job/finances for the sake of a relationship - i took bigger risks with my money and did much better.

all of these was because i knew that getting my sexual urges resolved was just a monetary transaction away. it seems to be quite the opposite of yourself.

in short, your motivations are the primary factor. if it helps, i am not religious and feel absolutely no remorse or regret engaging ML/FLs. life is too short to worry about what others think of you, but what you do for yourself. if you cant love yourself, no one else will love you.
Can relate here. Especially the last comment. Love yourself first