View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
He's some kind of evangelist, hiding behind an anonymous nick and trying his best to convert as many sinners as possible to see the light.

I zapped him in another forum, I think Boss Sam or abother Mod should either do something about this idiotic behavior or we just take enough points off this nick to zap him back to moderation hell.
Lol why so triggered? Did i don robes of white and condemn you guys? Took the moral high ground and exhorted you fellow sinners to turn back? This is just me sharing my experience.

I simply suffered from a sex addiction and X helped me recover. X could be anything, be it therapy, counselling or meditation, etc. In this case it was religion. If i said therapy helped cure my addiction would you still be so triggered?

Seems like you have an unconscious bias towards religion that you are projecting towards me. Maybe a priest molested you when you were a boy perhaps.

Feel free to zap me bro. I dont really give a shit about "points" in a sex forum. Get a life loser.