Thread: L18H38 [2022]
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H38 [2022]

Today went to GL again because of my DFK deprive from yesterday's session. Actually I just want a frenching session, decided to head to 1838 to look for G19. But when arrived the OKT and boss tell me (and other bros outside) that she RTT, went back to Thailand, no more ... A potential good DFK target is gone . Feeling disappointed, so went over to 2040 to find G8, but she rest day then I anyhow and pick, got disappointed again with G6 who is NO kissing at all , my 2IC couldn't even stand even though I think she's pretty. End up went back here to 1838 again to try my luck. OKT recommended to try the new girls G?? (forgot) and G68, so I took G68 for a test drive.

Girl: Giftsy G68 L18H38
Session: $100 x 40 min testing water, better not to bet too much (again).
Looks: Ok, acceptable looks. Not slim, but ok. Soft skin, good to touch, very comfortable to hug.
Before shower: Hugged tightly and feel each other for awhile. Can't kiss yet, she wanna do listerine first.
Shower: Nice clean shower session both sides, but no action inside though. Just get some pecks on lips.
Kiss: Can do long deep kissing on lips but no tongue action offered. She just lets me kiss her anyway I wanted.
Catbath: Licked and kissed front and back. Not bad, not for a long duration though, but I didn't take 2x session this time.
BJ: No BJ this round. A good kissing session can get me hard better than a normal BJ.
FJ: Not tight, did 2 positions in cowgirl and missionary, then finish with HJ while kissing. It was quite fast, time's running out too.
Gfe: Ok, not bad. I can speak some Thai, so can chat a bit. Lots of hugging and caressing while kissing.
Overall: Didn't manage to find an all out frenching session, but all that deep kissing is good enough to keep me satisfied for awhile .
RTF?: Don't know. I saw G3 came down with a customer after the session, she looks quite pretty. Now some of the G19 fans are gonna feel the same kind of deprive I got when a certain WL RTC. Sad to see many good WL leave so quickly.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 19-02-2023 at 10:05 PM.