View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: How to resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kans View Post
Tried kao earlier today, same as pic and she is extremely sexy and knows how to move and bring up the mood. Hormone boobs and she squeezed out 1 drop of milk lol. DFK buffet and I guess she likes it too. Has a big tool and I gagged couple of times when going down on it. She gives an awesome BJ as well, much tongue action and keep on DT. Asked me to fuck her mouth too, mad. Ended in cim, 10/10. Rtf material. Paid 200
Went to see Kao. One of the better ones that I have with in Singapore. I was expecting the usual quickie and the usual nonsense when one goes to LB in Singapore but I was pleasantly surprised!! She is very attentive and fun loving. Kisses well and have a large dick as confirmed by others.

She is going back next week, I believe and as I will be in Bangkok, might see her there (at lower prices!!). But perhaps not as there are way too much LBs out there in Bangkok; and they are all stunners!!