Old 05-04-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
astimegoesby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Visited King Tai Watpo for Thai massage. Location is around L7 Hongdae area. Can be found on Google maps. Just need to look out for big orange signboard.

Pricing is a bit questionable. I asked if there's 60-minute massage, the receptionist said 90-minute is the standard. But I could vaguely make out that there's 60-minute on the menu that's written in Korean. Paid 77k entrance fee (inclusive of 7k foreigner tax). The receptionist is able to communicate in simple English.

Went into a room assigned by the receptionist. Can't say much about the room. Dimly lit room with 2 mattresses on the floor. Receptionist told me to strip and wear the disposable underwear and the robe. She told me to wait 10-15 minutes.

Masseuse came around 10-15 minutes later. Face ok but figure quite plump. Big boobs. First time I met a Thai who can only converse in Korean. Told to lie down and massage began.

Massage was so-so. Started from upper body then slowly work her way to the nether regions with constant teasing touches. She took off the disposable underwear once she starts on the butt and legs. Didn't talk much because can't really communicate. She said she has lived in Korea for a long time.

After a while, told to flip over and she continued to massage my thighs and popped the question. 50k for HJ and 100k for FJ. Chose HJ because didn't really want to "work" and the masseuse was not really my type. She put on some oil and did the job. Once done, she helps to clean up with wet tissues and asked if I want to shower. The shower is in another room. I opted not to shower (she wiped the massage oil on my body with towel and was going back to hotel to shower anyway, also a bit worried about my belongings), dressed up and left.

Overall, I'd say it's quite average. Total damage 127k for massage and HJ. Definitely cannot compare with regular back in SG but I guess it's a novel experience in Korea.

Last edited by astimegoesby; 05-04-2023 at 11:34 PM.