View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Was going to try g9 but busy. So took g11 instead.
Her face....needs a bit of getting used to, kind of big or rather long.

Quite short, like 1.50m only. But body is firm and tight.

Quite friendly without coming off as fake.

Okt say 30 min here, so she was kind of taking it slow.

Sucking my balls and licking the shaft for about 5min followed by sensual bbbj...very good technique I must say . But I old man already can tahan very long lol. I stopped her cos I wanted eat those melons ( fake but very well done, soft and not very hard) and also service her a bit. She gave out moans and stuff but I know it's fake lah.

Very accommodating when comes to fj. Her acting skills also very natural. Asked her to get on top and she pumped me for a few min only then ask me to do work lol.

Doggie was good as her ass is quite meaty. I could have finished there but would love to finished off between her boobs. But she seems quite clueless about giving boob fuck so she gave me a hj ending instead. Not bad . Very accommodating throughout.

Overall in terms of service I would give her 8/10. Nothing special and routine for me. I would return as she offers good value.