View Single Post
Old 18-04-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Went to this house to check out the sister of G7 of 2038 but she is not my taste. Instead saw 2 pretty WLs. G8 is a pretty pre-milf type and G11 looks like a young Malay girl. As I always have a soft spot for minah I chose her. Here's an FR of this delectable babe.
Look: 7/10 pretty girl with long hair
Height: 1.53 thereabouts
Tits: 8/10 nice B cup with protruding suckable nips
Body: 7/10 nice smooth and not meaty or skinny
Butt: 8/10 round firm butt
French:3/10 just lip smacks. Hopefully may progress further after more visits
Bbbj: 8/10 licking from balls to shaft. Deep-throated my entire rod and suck vigorously. She told me she wanted me to enjoy this abit longer but I buay tahan and asked her to CD my rod and start bonking her.
Communication: 8/10 her English is very good as she was a property agent in Vietnam
Gfe:7/10 very friendly and patient.
Fj: 7/10 accommodating to my various positions. Cowgirl, missionary, sideways, sit up face to face
Overall: 8/10 good value for money to bang a pretty girl. $60/30 mins plus a small tip
Rtf: absolutely..

Last edited by charger; 18-04-2023 at 06:09 PM.