View Single Post
Old 30-04-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!
Using deantan's format cause lazy and his seems clear.
In Korea from 29th, wondering where to visit and thought of trying club style anma

1. They ask where you r from: say Singapore

2. They ask how you found out about them (choose the option on the table)

3. Mgr asked choice of 1shot60min or 2shot70min(type of girls and course was asked later)

4. Given locker + shower (shower area is open and provides toothbrush)

5. Robe up and head out then mgr asked me what club or 1on1 and type of lady.

6. Was told quite packed so needed to wait for roughly an hour so they brought me up to another rest rm.

7. Mgr calls you and you go into a lift where your lady is waiting

8. She locked nipple and suck cock in the lift

9. Leads you into a KTV-like hallway where you sit on a high stool while she continues BBBJ and two other ladies suck your nipples.

10. She instructs you to doggy her while she bends over.

11. Go to room to complete the deed 1-1

12. Sit and talk cock a while + she offers you a beverage

13. She does soapy b2b massage back and front, AR, then sucks cock(AR was insane, almost shot while AR and HJ)

14. Finish up with the nuri and wash up then brought me to all the rooms where there were others doing their deed, some licked me when I was in their room while some continue their deed and my lady bj me infront of them.

15. Went back to own room and she bj me awhile and asked if I wanted to licked her and yep I went for it. She seems to be quite into it after awhile and asked me to do it longer say she is almost cumming so I did for quite awhile till she squeeze my head so hard with her legs(and my finger was stuck in her pussy squeezing damn hard).

16. After that she rested for awhile before bj and capping me for 2nd shot.

Time: 12midnight
Working girls I saw: ard 9 to 10 I think.. While I was sitting outside I counted 6(me and another guy sitting on the chair) and hear some moan in the rooms. When I about to go off there wasn't enough shower so a lady brought his guy over to shower and also 1 room had 2 pair banging.

The girl I got: 160cm probably, Slim , B cup at most. (only given choice if height<short, Mid, tall> and body shape<slim, glamore> requested for short-mid for height and slim, as I was scare glamore might be too thicc)

Looks probably around early 30s and will rate her 6/10 but from the rooms I visited and manage to see the I think mine was counted as decent and not plastic.
Not sure if there will be younger and better looking for 1on1 since it seems like those at the "club" generally stay at club level