View Single Post
Old 30-05-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good Wed, smooth traffic, is sch hol picking up?

Wish I can go holiday, hope by the time I finish this entire Janice story, will be my next holiday due liao.

Have fun reading folks!

---------------------------------------

P(enny): I... I........... <pause>

Attack first.

gog: I'm sorry, I let my lust get the better of me I shouldn't have attempted to do anything, totally understand if you're angry or want to report police, I'm willing to take responsibility for my actions.

Self-victimization is pretty powerful if you know how to use it, for innocent, young girls, girl-next-door types like Penny, this would give her some guilt, especially when I say things like 'police', taking 'responsibility' etc. Girls like Penny will be shocked that I'm willing to go through such extremities to make her feel better and very likely will not be wanting to pursue such matters further.

Not denying that I molested her and self-victimizing that I'm in trouble, should... get me out of trouble.

P: Can I sit down?

I patted the seat next to me and Penny sat down, hands between her knees, stretched out fully with head visibly lowered and shy.

gog: You can really go ahead and call the police, I'm willing to accept any punishment. The BS group will be disgusted with me, but that's alright.

I'm really a fucker. Playing the sympathy card, never expected I would use this one day on a girl.

P: No la... not so serious.

gog: Mmmm.. then?

P: It's just that... I got boyfriend.

gog: And?

P: .. I'm.. *mumbles*

gog: Veer? Sorry I can't catch you.

P: ...v...*mumbles*

And Penny looked away to the other side. I think you folks got it, because I think I got it at the moment in time as well.