View Single Post
Old 20-07-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Feeling bored as most of my regular MLs are RTC for hols.

Decided to try out some new faces. Tried Lora & Kiki, since both of them already so popular so pointless for me to write abt them.

Jiaxin - https://sglonelyguy-24.com/jia-xin-massage/

Look -Didn't have much expectation at first as usually need to discount 20-30% from photos. But to my surprise, she actually looks close to her photos or better imho. Bear some resemblance to 2000s Hong Kong actress - 林熙蕾.
Very nice voice + demure disposition.

Body - Very nice body proportions with minimal body fat. The complexion probably not as silky smooth as some MLs out there though.

Boobs - C cupper. Grabbing them felt really good though. Not too hard nor too soft, perfect density to allow me to achieve some level of satisfaction.
(YMMY).

Massage - nothing to shout about.

Sensual - Haven tried zhut zhut yet as my hands subconsciously wasn't willing to let go of her boobs as yet. Cant get enough of them. HJ was quite good & she's willing to please.

RTM - yes for more progression. Anyway she wont be here for long.

Planning to visit Jia Jia & Xiaomi next.

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 20-07-2023 at 10:30 PM.