Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L8h43

843 g12 Sisi

Found myself here after intended targets in other places all taken during lunchtime. Saw G2 sitting in tank with the thousand yard stare into the ground. The classic 'wtf am I doing here, I want to go home' look macam stuck in outfield and kena dig shell scrape, so hard skip. Only one seemingly smiling was g12 so I went ahead. When selecting there was like this round of applause when she made her way down, even the OKT also joined in with a sawadekaa... I had no idea what was going on or whether to expect good or bad things.

Went up to the room she was still smiley and asked me to shower myself, I suggested we shower together. Her body was bordering on the bigger size with A cup saggy boobs and a slight tummy. Offered Listerine and she shyly washed my cock and attempted some from behind cock washing action with body pressing.

Moved to bed where she put a cap on standby before going for BBBJ; normal up and down with occasional attention paid to tip. Ok not bad. Capped on proceeded to cowgirl grind with the entire body weight, felt like 60+kg pressing down on me. Shifted to squat cowgirl, at least the weight was alleviated somewhat but lasted about a minute before asking me to take over. Pussy average looseness, abit of nice warm feel.

I obliged in missionary and attempted to DFK, she didn't reject but it was only for a brief while and she spat into the towel after that. She also allowed sucking of tits. Very faint inaudible moans and fake "shiok" expression.

Pounded awhile and changed to doggy cos I felt I was going to surrender soon after not shooting for one week. She then arched her backside super high and grabbed my hand and placed it on her boob while doggying. This was super awkward cos I could not balance 😂 so I let go her boob and she grabbed my hand and put it on her boob again! I was like ok la I try balancing with one hand and pound. Cannot tahan after awhile and changed to side scissors and then missionary and just blasted away.

She helped to remove condom and asked me to shower alone, I was like ok la I don't mind. Then she proceeded to dress up. What??? No shower??? My saliva all still on her tits and god knows what else down there!?!? She said she just came back from medical checkup and have not taken her lunch yet. Lucky I did not taste anything else, maybe I was the first one for the day, didn't do any painting either... Phew.

Average bonk, average body, fair attitude, questionable hygiene - hard skip for me next visit😂. I miss the old G3.