View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: 『34D Ying Ying 盈盈』Pretty & Sexy Babe ♥ Whole Body Massage With Great Happy Ending

More Reports For Her

shiok says:

30/01/2019 at 19:17 (Edit)

It’s my 4 times visit this lady. She is good and best of all in massage and sexy movement to enhance your relaxing body.

Do treat her well with repect and she will do her best in return.

If u are looking for good massage and sensations she is the best.

Pls treat her with respect.

nortem says:

23/01/2019 at 21:17 (Edit)

Tried Yingying a few days ago. Pretty, petit, fair skin MILF. Welcomed me in her sexy outfit, showing off her ample breasts and shapy body! Love her full ass! A rare fine for Chinese girl.
Friendly and accommodating, her massage skill is pretty good for her small frame. She would then tease your back with her nails and then your ass. A little HDLY to get you arouse and wanting more… Then flip out over. She is a tireless HJ machine, and allows autoroam.
My go to massage lady now. Book in advance to get your preferred slot.
BTW, she shown me her arsenal of sexy outfits, things, stockings and high heels. Bros can call to request to fulfill your fetishes

Shine says:

30/11/2018 at 00:21 (Edit)

Had a appointment with Ying Ying this afternoon. Room was very clean n cosy.
Very pleasant lady, just joint the industry around 3 months. Use to ply her massage trade at a parlour. That’s why her massage skill is very autentic and good, applying the right level of pressure at the rigth spot.
She is very accomodative, willing to please and no rushing at all.

Her HJ and pre-sensual teasing is really very enjoyable. Must try.She knows all the points of a man.

Looks: Very pretty Milf

Body: Very well maintain 1.62m, shapely and very sexy

Boobs: Very nice shape

Massage: 9 / 10 for me

Gfe: 9/10 Feel very easy chatiing with her

Return: very soon.

Markus says:

30/10/2018 at 15:36 (Edit)

Visited this lovely lady today
Neat and clean room,very discreet location.
Great massage with sexy tingling movements.
Beautiful body and great shaped boobs.
Service level 10/10
Shall return again no problems

Willy says:

10/10/2018 at 09:35 (Edit)

Looks: 7(milf)
Body: slender
Boobs: C cup with nicely shaped nipples. Good for sucking
Cat bath: sensual
Massage: 8/10 . Can be considered professional
Handjob is sensual and awesome. Even after releasing, my little bro still rocking hard when going home.

John says:

06/10/2018 at 14:03 (Edit)

Location is quiet and nice.
Greeted by a sexy looking Milf in sexy outfit. Already can see her nice figure and well endowed body.
After shower, she will wipe u nicely, and gently.
Proceed to massage, solid presses followed by sensual teases that will make you high in no time, love her finger teases all over the body.
Had a body to body with her and gosh was alr rock hard when turn over for her. Immediately, played with her boobs and auto roam her which she enjoys and moans.

Look 8.5 (sexy milf)
Body 9 nice shape, nice ass for grab!
Boobs 8.5 pink nips, enhanced but still shiok
Massage 9 hard and sensual teasing
Hj 10/10 power! Cummed within mins with her torture

Can’t wait to go back to her again!

J says:

05/10/2018 at 21:47 (Edit)

Had an awesome session with this awesome milf

Looks:8/10
Massage:super sexy and sensual

Greeted by this sexy lady in a dress and went for quick shower and keep thinking how will she torture me.

Her massage was soothing and shiok.

What follows is the main deal. She uses her fingers gently slide and tickle my whole body waking me sensual senses up. Was super turned on when she moved down south and keep teasing and waking the dick. Very enjoyable tease.

Next thing I know, I stripper her until her panties. I surrendered to her after her constant sexy touches.

Will be back to have more fun with her.

LonelyBoi says:

22/08/2018 at 09:38 (Edit)

Promised to give her a FR so here it is

Looks: 7.5/10. She is a well maintained MILF
Figure: 9/10. For a MILF, she sure has a well maintained body. Even better than some of the SYT
Boobs: 8/10, Solid breasts with sensitive nipples. Enough said.
Massage: 8/10. Strong pressure and knows where to press.
GFE: 9/10. We talked like we are close friends or even boy/girlfriend
RTF: Definitely yes,

She has more than just massage to offer as she also does facial. Hopefully I can try her facial on top of her solid massage, if I have the time and money for both.

小鲜肉 says:

18/08/2018 at 17:07 (Edit)

Went to visit ying ying earlier on, greeted by a sexy 美女. Initially was too shy to look at her but after some ice breaking session began to be more comfortable.

Thereafter proceed with massage, massage was good, strength and skills are there. During massage, her legs come into contact with my hands. I can immediately feel her soft silky touch of legs, definitely one of the best i have seen. She’s totally my cup of tea.

Before HJ, she will perform some ticklish act around my body. 很爽. I love the way she stripped naked when proceeding to HJ. We did 69 Style, damm shiok.

Looks: 10/10 (美如天仙)
Body: 10/10 (魔鬼般身材)
Boob: 9/10 (nice touch to it)
Gfe: 10/10 (Very chatty and friendly) 亲切友善
Massage: 9/10

100{1af01eb12e99c41a37f3dc03fcd6a26ae65c0506d2a7f5 162687b05165e3104b} will RTM.

Humsupdog says:

08/08/2018 at 23:18 (Edit)

Awesome massage experience by this lovely lady. Massage with strength not piano style, ease all my aches. Wonderful teasing and hj.

Look: Grows
Body: Slim and sexy
Boobs: At least a c cup with cute nipples, enhanced but looks normal.
Overall: Wonderful experience

Rtm: definitely yes.