View Single Post
Old 22-04-2003, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Star Cruises Pub & Lounge aka Li Xin Lsb

It is just along the stretch of shophouses along the main road. Somewhere in front of Crown Hotel. If you are coming from Grand Continental Hotel which is on your left, The Joint should be on your right side after 30secs of driving. You will pass Golden Million Lsb first. You can turn into Tebrau market that road, then turn right, go stright, you would see crocodie paradise and X feel pub. Turn left after you see bamboo and 7-11. Follow the small lane and you will go pass 3 clinics then apollo 2 before you read the door step of Li Xin.

Let me provide you with more information first.

COST
--------
ok, ask usual.
Towels are $1 each
Fruits are $13 each
nuts are 4 each

Carlsberg cost $26 each

Then the usual 5% Goverment Tax and 10% Service Tax.

The Aunties/Ah Jies/Mummies are around 4-5 but recently, i only see 2 coming to work. Try staying until after 3am. They go home after 3am, so you can save the tips for the useless bitches.

Girls
------

The Girls are based mostly from Changmai and Changrai. So mostly are white-skinned.
They seldom work in the room, usually they go for the Fuck room, which cost you $100. If you work in the room, you got to pay, then the girl got to go out take toilet paper and condom then you work. Usually cost you $70.

Rooms
--------
Rooms are quite new and well maintained. Seldom you hear the captain screaming his voice across the mic, and of course, they play chinese techno songs.

Booking
-----------

Cost $300-$500

$300--- from 6pm
$400---from 12am
$500---from 2am

As for time of return, that got to depends on how well you know the girl and captain.