View Single Post
Old 25-09-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
tin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Janebkk + Tonybkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
I've also recently booked with Tonybkk, and like many bros here, i've checked both sides on the prices and procedures before going with Tonybkk.

I eventually went with Tonybkk as he doesn't require a deposit to book a lady, so it is easier to cancel if my plans change. However, he will confirm the booking about 2 days before, as once the lady booking is confirmed, any last minute cancellation would require a booking fee paid to the lady, which i verified with the girl I booked. If he doesn't ask for a deposit, I assume he would have to pay the lady unless he can find another booking for her. I can understand from a business risk perspective why other okts would require deposit upfront.

I guess given this no deposit policy, tonybkk has many customers sending lots of queries but don't book in the end, or would book lady but cancel last minute. He was sharing that this is the reason why he is slow in replying to customers, and has to sieve through the genuine ones from those that are wasting his time. He usually serves his regulars first, so if it is your first time contacting tonybkk, it may take some time for him to respond. For me, it was my second time, but my first was before Covid and has been a long time, so he was slow in responding but managed to confirm the lady within the day itself.

I heard from him that many people take advantage of this no deposit fee and cancel last minute, and he's considering imposing a deposit due to such irresponsible customers. Hope bros here don't spoil market and give 48hrs heads up, to be fair to the lady and the agent. It will be quite sad if tonybkk has to charge deposit as well due to customer taking advantage of this no deposit rule.

It's also true that there are ladies common from both jane and tonybkk, but jane seems to offer younger girls that were not in tonybkk list. So really depends on your preference. I personally prefer OL type so tonybkk list was more my type.

Seamless transaction overall and had a good time with the girl. I also found out from the girl that i booked to confirm the timing agreed with the agent, so there is no ambiguity. Overnight can mean different things - 6 hours also considered overnight if 2 shots done. So better to clarify during booking how many hours and when you want the girl to meet and leave. I can understand how the miscomm btw bro outcast and Jane could have happened, so just make it clear if you have special request.

Hope this helps.
Clear and simple explanation about the overnight issue. Different countries, different understanding.. Upped u