View Single Post
Old 29-09-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Janebkk + Tonybkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post
genuinely curious question, whats the difference between thermae and tonybkk/janebkk

price wise its very far apart

quality wise should be about the same right?

thermae girls mostly not bad, can see girl and choose and nego f2f

why are people still going for tonybkk/janebkk

other than discreet, i can't think of other selling points

PS: ive only tried thermae and had a good experience
bring her go club then hotel, gfe gao gao

can someone enlighten me
It's like buying and drinking wine. The wines may be from the same region, but different wineries price their wines differently, and boutique wines or popular wineries command a premium. You can go for the common wine if budget is of concern, or you can go for the so called better quality wines and pay a premium. But end of day, if you just wanna get drunk, going for the cheap wines would be good enough.

Same as chionging in Thailand. You can go for the working ladies at Thermae or go for the premium models that do this as sideline and ask for a higher fee. Generally the ladies from janebkk or tonybkk are prettier and younger, but looks are also subjective, just like wine tasting. Some girls from these okts are pretty mc models where starting fees are high and they don't do this often, so they become sought after. However, their service are not necessarily better than those from Thermae.

So if you just want to get laid, go Thermae will do. If your intent is to be seen with a model looking girl, can get from agent. If you are looking for a good experience or GFE, it can be a hit or miss at Thermae or the agency, regardless of price.

Long winded answer to a simple question