View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Week1/3
Ok I told myself I will try as much nice nuru this trip and shower massage house between phrom phong and asoke… I haven’t been into this for a few months so decided to see if there is any nice stuff based on pass reviews in the nuru thread….

Butterfly Massage
Ok… I lied I didn’t try as much massage house other than butterfly as they seem to have some good syt selection… momo and pretty out of the way during my first week stay so as a nearby quick fix… I patronise a few times… most girls are not fair… they put up strong lighting to make them look fair during selection… take note… photos in website are super photoshop… recommend u go see yourself … quite abit of elephant…

Girl : Unseen
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 3/10
Bbbj : 7/10
69 : yes
Fj :7.5/10
Can see she is a season lady… knows how to get you into mood… however the boobs seems a fail job so quite turn off… her face is actually not bad but too plastic in my own opinion… first shot nothing to shout about… I thought my 90 mins only one shot when we go jacuzzi… she start her arouse again and surprise me she raw me inside jacuzzi… shock but song… but halfway I said condom again so we proceed to bed… maybe she got feel 2nd time was more passionate… but I think I got patronise her before… forgot already…

Recommend? : ok

Girl : bow-r
Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 5/10
69 : never tried
Fj :7/10
Another plastic face girl but pretty… boob job seems to be better than unseen… took 60 mins in jacuzzi and service was Sop… maybe because uncle is tired so did not too active also…

Recommend ? : ok

Girl : lyn lyn
Looks : 7/10
Body : 6.5/10
69 : yes
Fj :7/10

She look younger compared to other 2 with natural boob… b I guess… she got quite a breath so better ask her rinse more… or maybe too much little brother in her mouth already… no mood to kiss… but fj was nice and willing to serve… did only 60 mins…

Recommend? : no
I wanted to try Unseen but our time never matches. Wanna get her for the raw. I raw Bow-r CIP a few times already and Lyn Lyn looks good but that breath of hers can linger till the next day ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Week 2/3

Ok… I tried some outcall massage from rose massage Bangkok…
I tried before and at least I know the 90 mins thai massage at 900 bath going to give me a good 60 mins at least non piano shit massage…
The price is quite standard… 900 thb for 90 mins thai massage plus 3000 thb for one shot. Bbbj and hj is available but I never took these option so I not too sure the pricing…

Girl 4 : Sophia
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
Bbbj : 9/10
Massage :8/10
69 - ok
Fj :9/10
Oh yeah… she looks nice with her gold hair… seems like abit older than anny but should be 30 range… one of the better massage I had from this stable… b cup with a spoil mood rose tattoo on tummy… but once u dfk plus 69 with her sex will be wild… she will put in raw which is wet and hot…. Uncle wake up have way faster put condom if not raw cip liao…

Recommend?: yes
Thanks for the FR, I hope I can try Sophia during my next trip towards the end of the year.