View Single Post
Old 13-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
zeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Single Serves of Sex in the Life Down Under

I don’t know if it was pure unluckiness, but I was wedged next to the door, furthest away from Natsumi. However, I wasn’t really complaining since there was this Shangainese girl sitting extremely close to me. For some time now, I had a sneaking suspicion that she was somewhat interested in me.. but she seemed slightly clingy and I found that off-putting. Who wants to be in any kind of relationship the first week? I was not ready to commit myself to anyone just yet.

Sitting in the car during the 3 hour drive confirmed my suspicions. She nestled her arms next to my waist and conveniently rested her head on my shoulder. Now, don’t get me wrong, I was all fine with this and she was quite pretty.. but she wasn’t the one I wanted during this trip.

We rented out a cabin for 6, which was basically like a massive bungalow in the woods. During the day, we trekked and did the usual touristy things. At night, there was the alcohol and plenty of it. Markus had generously bought a few bottles of very delicious red wine, which were unsurprisingly beyond our student budgets. The night wore on with drinking games such as truth or dare. Then came the moment when it was suggested that we play spin the bottle. It was at this moment I knew I would get my first taste of Natsumi. To my disappointment, she sat out of the game. I was muttering hokkien curses under my breath.