Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 16-10-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
FR for 1608 Jiao Jiao + Soapy

It's been some time since I last went to GL, I was enjoying too much in-house action at home with my ML. After reading that this house provides Soapy B2B, I decided to give it a try. Went down to view the available girls, AP Jia Jia, Wawa, Xiao Ya, Jiao Jiao and many other girls were present. Initially wanted to get Xiao Ya, but decided to give Jiao Jiao a go. I waited for almost an hour for her, cuz the bro before me took her for 2 hrs. Then again, I did it too. Here I share my FR with Jiao Jiao for trying out the soapy B2B.

Girl: Jiao Jiao 1608
Session: $400 x 120 min. Initially I took a 90 mins session to cater enough time for the soapy B2B, but extended it. You need time to really enjoy the soapy B2B. I thought I could avoid heading to GL since I now have my regular ML. But I still went anyway … This is way more costly than overnight sessions with my ML.

Looks: Pleasant looks with B? cup natural boobs. Slightly curvy with a bit of meat, very comfortable to hug. She can really utilise her body to give me the best feeling when caressing.

Before showering: Hugs and caressing upon entering, initiates DFK. Nice. Pinned her on the wall and DFK rape her lips, after a while, we moved the DFK to the bed, pinning her and roam all over her. She entices with raw pussy rubbing, but can't insert into her raw. Decided to get up and head to the shower to start the soapy action, but she gave a BBBJ when we got up.

Shower: The inflatable mattress is those blue ones that are similar to pool floats. Shower with soapy B2B on the inflatable mattress, quite erotic but space is limited.

Soapy : Imitating Nuru massage with soap. B2B action with catbath, quite stimulating with the catbath, flipped over for another round in front. Gave me a saliva face wash and a good ear licking. Attempted to do the deed on the inflatable mattress, but it was quite difficult with the limited space and slipperiness.

Catbath: Complete back catbath from neck to toe. Front side complete catbath on chest, nips, thighs and a saliva face wash. After that, I gave her a catbath as well, she is quite sensitive in some areas. She enjoyed my tongue action.

Kiss: Self-initated wet and wild DFK with tongue rape. Nice warm breath, I enjoyed it very much.

AR: Soft licking during the catbath, asked me to get on all fours and proceeded with tongue rape on my asshole.

BJ: BBBJ with DT for several rounds. She couldn't take the entire length of my erect shaft. Did it before showering, during the Nuru before the AR and on the bed. It gave me quite an amazing feel, better than many WLs.

FJ: Sex 2 times for a relatively long duration. 3 positions on the inflatable mattress and 5 on the bed. I’m glad that I can keep it hard throughout the duration. Couldn’t release it in her (in the condom), even after such a duration of workout. I just cip in my ML the night before, but she managed to help me to HJ it out anyway.

GFE: Excellent GFE, went all out to please, very accomodating.

Overall: Excellent service WL. This house is blessed with many excellent WLs with lots of playability.

RTF?: Yes. The overall experience with her is great. Someday, I’m gonna train my ML to do Nuru B2B massage.