View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
leroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Back after a break from Chionging

Visited Scarlett - CF

Thanks to OKT, was quick to reply in the morning.

Room(8/10) - Quite standard. Pretty discreet too, good ah.

Look(9/10) - First impression, she looked more or less the same as the pictures in her ads. Complexion not as perfect as those in photo but honestly only could tell when up close. Love her GND look.

Boob(7/10) - B cup, all naturale. Not particularly a boob person so didn't care. She has sensitive nipples, keep laughing and blushing when I suck them.

French(9.5/10) - This will break or make a session for me, and she excels at it. DFK, Engaged in tongue fight throughout, with some lip sucking mixed in.

BJ(10/10) - She initiated and can DT, she has good stamina in this area too. Continued for a good 10 mins before I mouth fuck her a bit while grabbing her hair.

FJ(9/10) - Capped on and begin with missionary first, tease her opening with my tip, she's wet already. Changed to doggy for hard poundings then changed backt o missionary for final release.

GFE(8/10) - She is a good conversationist and hold small talk in english. Very open to any of my wants, always trying to please.

RTF: Yep, when have time and M!