Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rockiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tg balai TCSS

Hello bros

Wanted to share my experience to tg balai but don't know why the thread is closed.

Went on a solo trip to tg balai through Puteri Harbour from jb sentral as it is cheaper but of course if you can handle travelling for a distance as for me i want to stop at jb to massage before i heading back so it along the way for me too.

Traffic is clear as i arrived at 0600 and took the bus to jb. Luckily the money exchanger is open. Here come the scary part, booked grab multiple count but keep kanna reject. Even got driver called me to say he old man tired want to rest ask me to cancel. Since 0600 at jb also nothing to do so i keep book lo and managed to get one at 24rm.Ferry from jb leave at 0800, counter open at about 730?

Price for 2 way is 175rm compare to sg is 98+
Idk about paying tax but so far they did not ask me so i assumed it included.

Not a lot of people on a sunday but heng heng i met one group of chinese malaysian going there to have fun too so i made some new friends and share with them my researches i did(from the thread contributed by many many bros) and where to have fun.
They offered me to take up the room that one of their friends unable to come but i paiseh la so i paid them for the room.

Room at hotel maxilion for one night with breakfast >550k

Once settled went to the villa to pick girl but dont seem to have a lot tho. One house maybe got 5 to 6 only so after tour finish i picked a slim build with B cup, like those secondary school young malay friend price is about 1.4j and she just came here to work and was told they will auto come over so since still early at about 1030 so went to eat fish soup at the back of the hotel. The quality is super fresh and the amount they give is a lot cost about 33k. Eat finish head back to hotel and the girl come at about 1300.

After she settle down i thought i hit a landmine cause the girl face blacker than my singaporean tan. So using my novice pick up skills, i spent abit of time to talk to her using google translate and offer her beers, her mood changed and from landmine become jackpot.

I exchanged money again at balai rate at 50sgd > 578k as was heading down to the long beach seafood beside the hotel I'm staying. Quality is fresh and big but flavour wise is abit bland unless you order their chilli marinated food so for seafood lover is worth to try. With a big group of 12, ordering about 14 dishes - fish, prawn, crab, lobster, side dishes and some take away food so each of us pay about 300k. Then back to hotel and she was waiting in the bed, surprising me with a sneak peek of her boob while covering herself with the blanket.

I heard some limit to 3 shot..so now you know why i hit a jackpot but not everyday is christmas so i dont expect the next trip to be the same. Maybe she new or what she never ask me for driver fee and tip but i give her some and also some breakfast money.

To sum it up, it a good experience if you are here to try but whether does it worth it, i think it up to individual. Ultimately coming here must be open to play, the girl also quite new here so if you expecting jav or too used to jb treatment then it time to put your fantasy into play either you teach them how to play if not together you two black face whole day lo

For quick glance of my total spending
350 sgd
100 > 344 rm
250 > 2.778j
Ferry 2 way >175rm
Hotel > 550k rupiah
Girl > 1.4j rupiah
Food > 300k rupiah
Ticket from jb change to ticket >50k rupiah
Back home tax >75k rupiah

I dont know is it i got tax twice but nvm i got spare so those going back just prepare about 125k rupiah.

I still have plenty of money left over so second trip definitely gonna be lesser but who kidding right?

If anyone need chinese driver recommendation, can pm me, he also a nice guy and he supply seafood to the restaurant too

Last edited by Rockiee; 05-01-2024 at 10:22 PM.