View Single Post
Old 15-12-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9400 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What kind of approach to be FB/FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Just ask them straight "ai sio gan mai?"

The older I get the more I realise all the beat round the bush, scene-setting just to try and ask a girl to hook up with you is time-wasting nonsense, and more likely than not result in the girl seeing you no up because you can't even have the balls to be direct and ask them straight if they wanna fuck. High chance any girl you even are considering hooking up with is in a real life environment/online app whereby they know exactly what they are getting into and why guys might show interest in them.

The worst that can happen to you being direct and asking them is that they say no; the best that can happen is they say yes and you two hook up. Once you make this mental leap of faith and see through all the PUA bullshit, ironically you will find yourself trying to hook up with FEWER girls because suddenly you realise you CAN set standards and expectations for the kind of girls you want to have as a FWB.
I somewhat follow same method as suggested by you. Upz you for same style
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.