Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Joeblack11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Hi bros..
I am an Asia pacific chionger and I travel very frequently for business around Asia (I’m Singaporean!) and I take time out to explore the different countries what they have to offer and how they operate in their region. Of all the countries I have chionged and visited, I will say KL has the best offering for at least the taste of sinkies and closer to home feeling. The Malaysian Chinese girls are well behaved and very sexy and charming in a way our own sinkie girls cannot match. Probably because they think they are in a class of their own or they just feel they are too capable and forget that little girl in them. It was my first time using SNN service and yes I believe my bros who uses his service knows there is a membership fee (entrance fee) to pay upfront before you can view the pictures of the girls. My honest opinion is that paying an upfront fee of 600MYR is pretty hefty. After payment is received, you will receive another email detailing the booking instructions, dos and don’ts.. as well as the pictures of the girls. I must say that the pictures of the girls are real and 90% according to what I see and imagine how she looks like in real person. I would say that paying this amount will do more justice if the pictures of the girls faces are shown NOT CENSORED… that’s what exclusive means isn’t it?
I took 2 girls on my recent trip to KL on the same week.

First was Ginny:
When I first met her at the lobby, she look stunning in her green emerald dress with a face mask for safety reasons.. we immediately knew when we saw each other and heard to the lift . She was friendly and approachable look. We chatted along the way to room. And when we entered the room, it was just small talk and conversation to build up the relationship and then sat on the bed. She wasn’t much pro active in getting the session started but we had to abruptly stop the conversation and then I had to say start to start and she is indeed very petite and slim. She wore a nice bra set and I went on the remove her piece by piece. I started roaming her and eating her body. Boobs are just normal small Bs and pussy is not shaved. Not really my cup of tea though. Complexion is light honey shade. The BBBJ was really non existent and her BJ is so so. I then realised she was having a little running nose. She had to stop a few times in the middle of BJing and kinda turn down the heat. So I had to help myself to just get on the deed before I really get soft and waste it all. Her doggy style from the back view was pretty stunning as she can up her ass pretty well. Ended my shot in that. All in all the experience was really unsatisfactory considering the high price. I think SNN can do it better to inform the girl isn’t feeling well before releasing her to service…

2nd day was AVA:
As usual the SOP meeting her at the lift lobby and identified her after some searching. She had drove out to meet me and waited for me at her car since the lobby was full of people. When I saw her, she was wearing a business coat and I could see her underneath was a low cleavage revealing dress. She joked that it won’t be hard to notice her in her outlook like that. We had a lot to chat about life, her day job, her stories. She’s pretty talkative and confident. A capable woman in her late 20s and sexy charming personality. A other side of her is a small woman who wants sex and fulfil her own sexual desires. Boobs was a solid C and pussy is waxed slippery. Her complexion was very fair and smooth and delicious looking. We had a lot of tongue action and although I had a lot of eating on her, I did not feel the sex was one-sided or unenjoyable due to the fact that she enjoyed it and was watering down there. Her BBBJ skills was pretty solid and she knows how to tease you in a gf way.
I hate to compare her with Ginny but she’s way better. That session with her was worth it and also in terms of GFE, was solid. Feels like fxxxking a close friend.

Hope when SNN sees my post he can make improvements to my experience and ensure girls are genuinely in the right mood to perform the task. It’s not a money issue but it’s a service issue. Quality and experience must count for a system like this!

Signing off! Sorry for my long worded post!