View Single Post
Old 23-01-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MILF/GILF Colleague

Many years ago I was working in retail and for a prominent video rental company and there were 2 Chinese Malaysian girls who were working the same outlet as me. One of them was a senior staff.

They were both of average looks but they love to dress up to tease and one day we were at a team gathering at a chalet in Pasir Ris and the 3 of us ended up sharing a cab home (Uber and Grab didn’t exist yet).

I stayed in Bedok and these 2 girls stayed in a shared room further down at Upper East Coast Road and in the cab all 3 of us sat at the back, me in the middle flanked by the other 2 on either side. As usual they were wearing very skimpy outfits and because we were all drinking, we were very tipsy by the time we got into the cab.

So we started laughing and giggling and then we started getting touchy with one another. Because I was supposed to drop off first, the cab stopped at my Blk. I whispered to one of the girls (the sluttier one between the 2) in the ear and I said “let’s go up and fuck. NOW”

Long story short, I managed to drag them up to my place (I was staying in a rented flat on my own) and the moment we got inside we started taking our clothes off. It was their first time doing a threesome but they attacked me like as if they were very experienced already.

Fucked both of their brains out and I made sure I came in both their mouths. Then when I had finished shooting my cum they both looked at me and I said to them “you both have been cock teasing me for so long now I’ve fucked both your brains out.” They ended up staying the night and all 3 of us slept together and showered together the next day before going to work together