View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She turned and sat down on the toilet.

It was another priceless moment. A naked, dripping wet xmm sitting on the toilet..

Z was leaning forwards slightly with her hands on her thighs. She looked down, and I began to hear the sound of water droplets landing in the toilet bowl. The pervert monster in me feasted on the forbidden sound of a xmm peeing..

She looked really sexy with her slightly wet, messed up hair hanging over her face, her important bits just perfectly blocked from view. I imagined being able to see her pussy area, her slit coming apart from her spread legs, droplets flowing out from just under her sensitive, still-virgin clitoris, ultimately wetting her forest with beads of her golden juice.

Zooming out, I took a good overall look at Z..

Her face was obscured by her hair, creating an air of mystery around her. Her slight chubbiness is visible from her rounded edges and her tummy fats resting against her inner thighs.

I couldn't help but feel that nothing else could compare to this. Not sexy xmm on TikTok, not leaked self-shot videos. This was a decent xmm that never wanted to expose herself, not least to her Kor..