Old 12-02-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Hanny0915 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing: My hidden Adventures

C was a little shocked with my request and replied, are you ok? I told her, a decent guy is still a guy plus I don't go around asking just anyone, you are...special. I don't quite remember how the whole thing lead up to one after another but I slept over at her house and we explored each other's body the whole night.

Her parents were somehow friends with my parents and I am always the decent kid so they didn't had issue with me sleeping over. Little did they know this sleep over was me touching and feeling up every inch of their daughter. I started off just touching over clothing but saying that I can't really feel it and started to remove one piece after another of her clothing till she is just in front of me naked. I slowly layed my hand on her small little mountain boobs, that softness was something that I never imagine to be. I couldn't help but continue to touch and squeeze. C didn't stop me, just let me do as I like until I noticed her nipple was a little stiff. "why is your nipple stiff?" I asked and she was already red. She mumbled something that I couldn't hear and a thought went through my brain, can I lick it?

My body moved according to my thought and I was licking her nipple like how I lick ice cream. C grabbed my arm asking me what am I doing..
me: I'm licking, or should I suck it?
C: No! You said touch, that is not touching.
Me: Oh, how about you do the same to me?

I immediately took off my clothes and said, what I do you do the same to me. I think C was also feeling it cause she agreed to it and we were taking turns to lick and suck each other's nipples for not sure how long she said it was unfair that he can squeeze her boobs but I don't have boobs for her to squeeze. I offered her to touch my balls, it's smaller but it's round. It was C's turn to examine how I look like down there. She started to touch and explore while I slowly moved my hands to touch her down there.

Me: you're wet down there
C: Stop don't touch there....
Me: we came this far dy...
C: that is for next time..when you come back Malaysia

I was overjoyed, it means that this is not the last time and there would be other times as long as I came back to Malaysia to visit. For the whole night I left out her meimei as promised that I would come back to visit her and that is for the next session

Soon I was taken by my parents to Singapore to get used to the place before school starts.