View Single Post
Old 16-02-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: Addicted to cheating?

As much as i believe i was happy in a r/s with my partner i also find myself eating outside. FL/ML/Dating apps
Those ladies are to fill the void of not getting enough sex/attention from my own partner, to kill boredom and i also enjoy the fun of picking girls up.
Now that i am older and wiser, i honesty think that I don't need a partner to feel happy.
Strive to be this way where you happiness depends on yourself and soon you will realise you do not need to be with your partner that cannot accept all your darkest secret and you cannot be yourself.
For my next r/s it has to be with someone that i can be fully transparent with and if she can't takes it then i would rather be alone, no cheating needed.