Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
Itto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

KTV outing to Sapphire

This is my first visit to Sapphire for HH. I have been pestering Tua Lang to bring me there lah... Only now he's free to bring me there. Oh yes, i just love to try out new KTVs and LSBs... Btw, i haven't been to any LSBs yet in KL lah... So any of u guys wanna go LSBs remember to call me ok.

As i was doing something in PJ, i had a massage first at PJ de Inn. This time, big mistake i let the OKT choose the massage lady. In came in bloody big sized dino.. WTF... nvm massage only lah.. Finish massage paid RM 80 and left. Moral of this trip: Read the FR for recommendations first before going. The first time i went there i tried June which was veri good - pretty and nice boobs. Next time, i better read the FR for nice recommendations. Ok left and set off to Sapphire.

Reached there ard 6pm i think.. First one there, went in drink my beer and sing my songs first. Then TL and Sexcuore came. TL and Sexcuore got their NL while i get a pretty CKT. I think my next trip i must get NL.. hehe. The playfulness of my gal i would rate her only 6/10 lah... maybe time is abit short, not enough time to "lum" her enough. HH almost ending and 2 more friends came in to say hello. We ended our HH session at around 9.15pm. Damage: Around RM 450 for 3ppl.

After that, we went to the lounge to continue our drinking session and "Tai Wah Sek". Dunno why that day my "Tai Wah Sek" skills damn terror...always win most of the time. Anyway i have to leave early if not next week no permit to come out again. It was fun drinking and playing dice games at that place. The NLs are nice too... i definitely would try once.

Last edited by Itto; 01-10-2007 at 12:49 PM.