View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Bro wasted. You could have hesho hesho with the ah tiong and have some photos to keep for the memories!!

I heard the Singapore scene quite happening. Ppl like Stefan Quek, Jonathan Michael Pinto and Derrick Poh all piak song song de. Basically machiam casting couch videos on XBox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I have been quite curious about this topic also. Not a professional photographer but I have been asked to help out to take photos and videos of a PRC girl, through an acquaintance, for the purpose of the girl using the photo to advertise her service on those PRC girls websites.

I declined the opportunity to shoot but I regretted it.

I think different countries the cultures and norms a bit different. In Singapore I don’t think many girls would be ok for a hotel room nude shoot alone with a photographer.

In other places like China, I hear first hand anecdotes that many of the girls are open to under table negotiations for sex after the shoot. And they half expected such proposals all the time. China also has very wide network of models, agents and photographers. All 3 parties are not short of any business at all. Everything is a bit shady because in those networks, you can see info like “girl has pink nipples, one-line pussy, very obedient etc”.

But it feels like a rich man’s playground to arrange models for nude shoots with a high chance of banging them. So I don’t really think this type of “semi-professional, half amateur” shoots are really as “clean” as they make it out to be. One interesting thing is, many of them actually sign some sort of NDA, where the photos cannot be published unless mutually agreed. So what you see on the internet is just the tip of the iceberg. Unless you are really an international level pro photographer where models want to be associated with you to have their photos published.

Can also find plenty of examples of photographers taking advantage of the models. In Chinese, they call such “molesting” as 咸猪手, and such arrangements as 潜规则.

An example of a PRC model getting her body touched, boobs squeezed and pussy stretched by a group of photographers’ hands, in the name of a “nude model shoot” to get details of the human anatomy:
https://fcw.xxx/videos/19917/a53c5e5...d4a196fef57e1/