Language: Malay
Face:7/10
Body: N/A
Boobs: N/A
Pussy: 9/10 sweet young tight
FJ: 4/10
Damage: 250
WIR: No

Random added me through wechat nearby and offered service. Went to her accomodation and paid upfront however she kept asking if I finish fast. Very much of a turn off but shes 18, cant help it. Put a cap on and sucked me off and asked me to be on top. Then fucked till i came, each time i changed rhythm she still asked if i finished or not. Like bro, huge turn off and i didnt felt like continuing as im really tired and just wanted a good sex before sleeping but this was bloody dry and boring. So i just decided to finish off, she didnt even bother help me cleaning up! Just threw me a towel and thats all. Left with empty balls but a very empty soul.
This is why Wechat/Michat is the last place to go. It’s very likely that you’ll end-up getting scammed, robbed or meet up with a pondan/gay dude/a not pretty girl. Even if you finally found the legit a real FL, their service is really not worth it. All they want is to get the money. They don’t care about your satisfaction. Michat/Wechat only good for book ML at the MPs.