View Single Post
Old 14-03-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
No luck with two Yue Yues.

Here are my two brief FRs:
1669 Yue Yue. Cat 150
Was hoping to meet Mimi again but alas she has returned. She's one of the rare PRC (IMO) who can just keep on sucking and sucking and sucking like an energizer bunny. 
Yue Yue does look elegant, tall and lanky - well that was when I was just outside and saw her standing next to me. Yes, very womanly. But the one piece black dress she wore hid what lies beneath.
In the room, as she dropped off her dress - everything in me dropped as well. Tits were saggy, and yes like other mentions, heavy bottom or what is also known as pear-shaped. Her skin was wrinkly and loose, butt was flabby and so were her thighs. Lucky for me, that evening I just need to bust a nut or two. 
I won't give any further debrief on her, perhaps she has her fans and I wouldn't want to offend. She did come across as pleasant, able to hold a conversation, accommodating in all positions from BBBJ to FJ, she offered 69 but didn't want my face to be covered by those labia flaps lol.

1608 Yue Yue. Cat 200
I was heading over to 1612 to meet Apple or Michele, unfortnately they were busy, popped into 1608 and saw a few girls. Yue Yue was wearing a really sexy outfit and smiled.
As she stood up and walked to me, each step towards me, I too wanted to step back. 
In the room, as she stripped. Her body was alot better than Yue Yue of 1669 anytime. Yue Yue from 1608 had a more toned body, nicer boobs. They were a good B+, perhaps even a C back in her earlier years.
It's quite clear she was alot older, easily past her mid 30s as there were quite a bit of tell tale signs. 
The upside was her charisma and service. She seemed to enjoy giving BBBJ which I gladly received, from the bathroom, while drying up and on the bed. 
She is also a massive teaser. rubbing my throbbing on her pussy which got wetter and wetter. It was so tempting for an accidental slip in. She was arching backwards in a partial cowgirl position, rubbing me and slowly offering me her pussy. I ate her with her sitting on my face. It was one of the those moments where her juices dripped down the side of my cheeks, to the back my neck and I swear into one of my ears. 
FJ services were also very accommodating as we took full advantage of the large bed, large room with mirrors.
The session was enjoyable but it took time to let Yue Yue grow onto me. She shared with me about he regulars which I won't go into details - probably getting me to buy into here for her return visit. Again, a nice lady, alot of charisma and can break the ice. 

I would probably check other PRCs out.
Thanks for taking the bullet on behalf of your budders for YY 1669. I think I know who you are talking about. Is she full of stretch marks also?

The other YY of 1608 seems more promising. I will however not comment on the ear fetish thingy . Seems very difficult to achieve. To each his own.

Better go check whether YY 1608 is cat 200 or is there any test driving options. If she was from 1669 I could save $50 which is not a small amount.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else