View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
If a girl can do to this kind of level for you (maintain LDR, monthly flights just to come see you in SG, introduce you to her family and friends), and you as the married guy still won't divorce your wife to be with her, then frankly if I'm her friend I'd tell her to break up with you also.

Eh, she literally push the boat out for you, knowing full well that you already are married to another woman, but still hoping somehow that maybe she can be better than the woman you're married to such that you'd divorce your current wife and be with her instead. On all levels honestly you are the one who is 犯贱, because from the start you should never have cultivated anything more than a commercial transactional relationship with her as a married man yourself, and you shouldn't have kept her false hopes alive for so long until now when she finally sees through all the pointless waiting for you to become hers and decides to break up with you.

The only thing I won't judge you for is seeking her out as a commercial sex outlet for yourself when you are married already with a wife. Because maybe you are in a sexless marriage or the passion is dying out and it's not for lack of effort on your part, so there's still room to give you benefit of the doubt and understanding. By right cheating is wrong, but it doesn't mean sometimes people don't make the conditions themselves to allow for cheating to happen.
Wa bro you really hit the nail on the coffin.
Yes I admit I shouldn’t have get into a relationship with her, but sometimes when fate comes it is hard to control. I been chionging for more than 10 years this is the first time I get into such a serious relationship (beside my wife).
She is indeed a very special girl thus I fall for her so badly. But sadly I can’t get a divorce( even though I wish i can) as I have kids and also the financial part doesn’t work in my favour.
For info, my wife discovered the relationship before so I had initially break up with her and no contact for a few months. But somehow fate brings us back again.
Sadly now she initiated a break up and she seems very serious no matter how I tried to save the relationship.
Indeed maybe you are right, I should have let her go earlier. Probably I am selfish to keep her with me.
Really hope one day i can still meet her and be friends.