Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6982 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunninlingus View Post
I must say, abit unfair to call out on another just cause you had bad experience. I’ve had multiple visits with G26 from JM 8 and everything MichaelWinn has said is pretty much accurate compared to my visits. Only downside is she’d start going down on you without patting herself dry from shower. I like em dry to wet he he
Yes bro...correct...girl 26 is the only girl in house 8 that can do ass rimming for a long time and deep frenching for a long time..there are already sugar daddys queing up to book her everyday...the others 88 99 66 23 28 19 do not do ass riming and will ask okt to ban certain customers if they force certain girls to do ass riming or anal....or raw....you just have to sit outside the shop and observe..girl 26 every hour got customers take her..she is the ass rimming queen of this house..more sugar daddys want exclusive sooner or later....